• Watch strap. black alligator
• Clasp. tongue buckle in 316L steel.
• Functions. Hour and minute indicator
• Case material. 316L steel
• Dimension. diameter 34 mm - 1.3 inches
• Glass. convex-shaped “Sapphire”
• End closure. snap closure with safety latch
• Crown. screw type with 1 clear sapphire
• Water resistance. 3BAR/3ATM
• Ruthenium-plated soleil dial
• Indicator marks. plated in pink gold
• Hands. photoluminescent hands
• Jewels. 4 black sapphires, locked into the dial using a completely innovative system without the need for prongs or settings
• Movement. Electronic movement with quartz oscillator powered by a 1.5V batterywith a three-year life
• Caliber. ETA E01.001 Swiss Made
• Dimension. diameter 11 mm - 0.4 inch, h 2.5 mm - 0.2 inch
• Quartz frequency. 32 768 Hz
• Number of rubies. 3
• The watch strap is detachable and interchangeable with straps in other colors
• Swiss Made
To maintain the sheen of the watch and metal bracelet, we recommend using mild soap and rinsing thoroughly with warm water. Dry with a soft cloth. We recommend this being done also after a swim in the sea or pool.
It is advisable to avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes and cosmetic products, which might damage the case, seals, bracelet and/or strap.
It is advisable to protect the watch from falls and shocks, which could not only seriously damage the finish, but might affect the mechanical functions also, as well as the water resistance and accuracy of the watch.
Temperatures above 60° C and below -10° C , sudden changes in pressure, density and temperature, magnetic fields, and many other factors can affect the accuracy of the watch. If you note any irregularities in operation, the watch should be taken to an authorised Dolce&Gabbana retailer.
The Dolce&Gabbana watch is a high-precision timepiece. Despite the care watchmakers have dedicated to making it, the influence of magnetic fields, sudden temperature change and even the lifestyle of the wearer may result in minor irregularities. To ensure optimal operation, it is recommended that a comprehensive inspection be effected every three or four years. The owners of the watch can benefit from a global network of Dolce&Gabbana retailers, which alone are authorised to carry out operations on the watch. In the same way, for the electronic quartz movement, it is recommended that the battery be replaced by an authorised Dolce&Gabbana retailer, which will at the same time check the proper functioning and water resistance of the watch.
During maintenance, the battery and any electrical parts are collected and disposed of in accordance with current regulations.
Shipping and returns
We remind you that this information does not apply in the case of pre-orders, personalized items, and items from the Food&Beverage and Beauty section. You will find information on returns and delivery times in the respective product data sheets.
For beauty and fragrances orders, click here for return information.